Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well this is new

My name is Jen and there are a lot of things in this world that I don't understand yet. A little about myself - I am currently a sophomore at the University At Buffalo and my intended major is biomedical studies, I intend to go into a career in medicine. I like video games, I'm an audiophile and I love science, I'm also a photographer when I have the time. I decided to make this blog because there are a lot of things I feel like I should know about that I just never bothered to learn. Little things like why light bulbs work, what happens when you put a person in a vacuum, why is the sky blue? I've decided to start carrying around a notebook and writing down questions as they come to me and answering them as I find the time. Since I'm always on the computer I thought it would be a good idea to also put it online. 

If you found this randomly I hope you find what you're looking for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment